Saturday 19 February 2011

A Little Bit of Comic Relief

I had an interesting assignment this week in Cardiff bay. The Wales Millennium Centre was the focal point for the launch in Wales of Comic Relief 2011. BBC Wales weatherman Derek Brockway pressed a 'red nose' on the Wales Today programme and the lights on the WMC and other buildings in Cardiff Bay turned red for the evening. I was given a brief by the BBC Wales Comic Relief team to take some press photographs which were sent out with a press release to editors within an hour of the event. Red Nose Day is on 18 March and is one of the UK's major fundraising appeals which anyone can take part in. I'm doing another photoshoot for the Comic Relief team on 28 February at The Globe in Cardiff at a gig which features new Cardiff bands and musicians. So if you'd like to help click on the link and request a fundraising pack and register to get started. I was pleased to do my small bit to help in 2011!



No comments: