Saturday 10 November 2012

Left Bank Leeds ADVENTurous 2012

Long time no post. It's always very exciting to be selected for a Group Show in an open competition. I've got some work in a show organised by Engedi Arts and opening at a venue in Leeds called Left Bank Leeds.The organisers have interviewed me and the contents have gone into their event blog. The show opens on December 2nd - I'm getting work together now. The interview I did with Left Bank can be found here. I don't find it the easiest thing to explain all aspects of my work - sometimes there is no obvious connection between different pieces. I prefer to let the work speak for itself and I enjoy hearing other people's views. A photograph is a piece of our memory and it is always good to have our memories come to life. Memory though does not always equal Reality. For anyone with internet access, I'm also being interwied on the Radio Tircoed Arts Programme with Debbie Evans on Friday November 30th.

No comments: